Updated November 2020: These are trying times, but we will get through them together. We are considered an “Essential Business” and will remain open for business. At The Auto Shop we closely follow local, state and federal governments’ guidelines to ensure each other’s safety and minimize the spread of the Coronavirus. We are following CDC and County Department of Health guidelines to protect you, our employees, and the public in general.
Thanksgiving: Closed November 26th and 27th. Open Monday November 30th.
Christmas & New Years: Closed December 24th through January 1st. Open Monday January 4th.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 this year, we are trying something new for the holidays. We are observing the need for increased family time this holiday season. We’ll be closed Thanksgiving and Black Friday, giving our team an extended Thanksgiving weekend. We will also be closed from Christmas Eve through the week of the New Year and will re-open Monday Jan 4th. We hope you understand our Auto Shop family’s need for enjoying some time off safely this season.
Slight Change in Normal Shop Hours
Due to COVID-19 we still open at 7am, however are now closing at 5pm so our staff can get home to their families a little earlier. We do have an Early Bird drop-off and After Hours pick-up system in place that is being used by many of our valued customers.
Giving back to First Responders and Medical Professionals
We are recognizing First Responders and Medical Professionals by offering a little bit of help in ways we can. WE ALL APPRECIATE everything that you do for us: receive 25% OFF on all services Up To $300.00 and our V.I.P. Service.
Improved Calendar of Savings Offers
To keep our current staff employed, our calendar of savings offers more value, at a lower cost and with better terms than we have ever presented before.
COVID-19 Auto Repair Safety Adjustments and Protocols
- Suspension of “Waiting” appointments: We follow Social Distancing rules as well as offer “touchless” vehicle drop off – drop off your vehicle before we open, or after hours. We will accept over-the-phone credit card payments. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to make an appointment, please give us a call and speak with Mickey.
- Concierge Pick-up & Delivery Service at no cost: If your car needs repair but you do not wish to visit our shop in person, we will pick up your vehicle, consult with you over the phone about needed repairs, and deliver it back to you once the repairs are completed. We can process payment over the phone.
- Remote Consultation: If you have a question about your car or something is not functioning properly, you can schedule time to dis-cuss over the phone and/or video. In some cases, we may be able to identify whether it is an urgently needed repair. If we can-not identify remotely, we will work with you to schedule an appointment.
- Reinforcing our existing health protocols with shop teams: such as frequent and proper hand washing, auto technician and staff glove use, the use of seat covers, steering wheel covers. Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our shops, especially most-touched surfaces like door handles, credit card readers, waiting areas, and restrooms. Our staff will stay at home if sick.
- Increased Vehicle Sanitation: Each vehicle will have the inner and outer door handles, hood release lever, steering wheel, shift knob, radio buttons, ignition key, key fobs, seat switches, turn signal stalks and center console disinfected twice during the visit, before we begin and after we complete every service.
To ensure that our employees and customers are safe, we anticipate running a reduced staff and it may take longer than normal to schedule an appointment and complete the repair. Call us today at 602-256-6164 to discuss what options work best for you. We appreciate your patience and flexibility.
Thank you for being a valued PhoenixAutoShop customer – we look forward to helping with any of your car repair needs during this time.
Dan Dumbauld, Owner
Mickey Hermes, Manager